International and Transnational Law
In today's information based economy, even small businesses must be increasingly wary of international law. Commercial interactions involving the internet and IP licensing and development in particular, often involve increasingly complex cross-border transactions. Moreover, businesses that were started at home can quickly grow to offer services that have ramifications far across the globe.
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Compliance
- International Jurisdiction
- International Sales Agreements
- International Trade Law Compliance
- WIPO filings
- Worldwide Licensing Agreements